First Anniversary

The last six weeks seem to have whizzed by in a blur of settling in to our new home!
Mr B and I have also just celebrated our first wedding anniversary.
We decided that we would theme our gifts to each other - paper this time round.
I made a display of all the places we've visited on our holidays together so far using an atlas that I picked up at Oxfam.  Using my cuttlebug I neatly die cut the cities out, used 3D foam pads to mount them and then framed it all.  I'm pretty proud of the result, I've seen similar things that you can buy but they were way out of the £50 budget we set; this cost £4.99 for the atlas and about £18 for the mountboard, frame and sticky pads.



My card to Mr B was made using two memory box dies bought at a craft fair recently.  I'd never seen the brand before and had to be very disciplined only to buy the twiggy tree and leaf canopy.  The ribbon is from Hobbycraft - I got a metre so it will feature in future Valentine's cards too.


(The sun seems to have disappeared now so I'm having trouble the colours to come out true on photos)

Just in case you were wondering...I recieved this from Mr B.


I'd seen it on not on the high street and think it is very very cool - clever Mr B!

Comments

Popular Posts